IWRA’s next new webinar on World Water Day 2018 – explores nature-based solutions for current water issues. From droughts to floods and personal water insecurity to region-wide water security tensions, this year’s theme is a call to understand and explore the role of nature in addressing and solving our water issues.
The webinar topics include:
- Natural Infrastructure for Water Management
- Water Stewardship in Private Sector
- Nature-Based Solutions to Basin-wide Concerns
- Multiple Benefits for Source Water Protection
- Nature-based Solutions, Water and Sustainable Agriculture
- Rebecca Welling, International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Kari Vigerstol, The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- David Coates, Independent Consultant, frm. Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity
- Lucy Lee, World Wildlife Federation (WWF)
- Katharine Cross, International Water Association (IWA)
- Scott McKenzie, PhD Candidate, University of British Columbia
Join the webinar on March 22nd, 2018, from 16:00 to 17:30 (CET), more information here.
Photo credits: John-Mark Smith / CC0 License